Friday, March 19, 2010

Can't Keep it in his Pants

So Jack Neo.

Photobucket

The latest juiciest scandal that everyone is talking about since Tiger Woods.

The only scandal that took place internally, I figured, which majority of Singaporeans would actually give a shit.

"Give a shit" as in actually searching for dirt on the whole affair, and not feeling "oh, you so poor thing" kinda give a shit. Anyhow...

The Jack Neo scandal indeed caused an uproar. He wooing multiple girls at the playground for dunno how long etc.

I'm not gonna comment on the scandal. Like really, I'm not. I mean seriously, it isn't right for me to say that the wife shouldn't have forgiven him that easily, or that the press conference was staged, or that Jack Neo has really nasty taste in girls......(resists to post wendy chong's photo)

But I find it really annoying so see people defending him by using stupid cliches like "No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes! INCLUDING ME & YOU!" (Source: FB duh...its inaccurate but hey)

You must understand that a small little itsy-bitsy country like Singapore rarely gets this type of "oh no he did-ent" entertainment news. And a scandal where a well-known respectable man who generated movies which upholds moral values is the bad guy, obviously the media will dive right into like poor hungry orphans attacking a single loaf of bread. Think Oliver Twist.

I also would like to point out that the only other recent event that intrigued ordinary people like...you, was the wedding of:

Photobucket

They make me sick ): Due to the fact that I'm without a better half. Maybe its not a fair comparison because they're like old. ancient old. i-need-to-settle-down-before-i-get-infertile old.

I can still remembered my mum reading the article of the duo and said "Wow, this is the most hyped-up wedding in Singapore. Look, it says here it will be screened on tv!"

"But you never cared mum," I started. "Plus it would be the most hyped-up divorce if there ever was one."

Back to the cliches, yes everyone makes mistakes, totally agree. But a huge one made by a celeb is quite hard to keep your hands off it you know?

Okay you know what, to make things more understandable, like me create a scenario for you.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(sch hols = free time = a lot of time at home = sudden realization that I'm without friends)

If only if it was easy like that, there will be no need for jails and the courts, and the laws, and the fines, and the police....we'll just have a very chaotic life I guess...farking everyone in the world....

3 spoke:

That's Ron said...

hey... nice blog... do drop by n follow mine too

Deborah Jingyi said...

ELLIOT! wo shi ni de peng you!! !!

Elliot said...

ron, thanks(:

XIEXIE JINGYI PENG YOU, WO HAI ZAI DEN NI LEI CONTACT WO SO THAT WO MEN KE YI GO OUT AND WAN