Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Photoshopping

One of my modules for my course is to learn how to use all the different types of Adobe programmes like inDesign and you're famous Photoshop.

I even have a freakin ICA on it this coming thursday.

So being a very studious and well-prepared student, I downloaded the 30-day free trial Adobe photoshop and other programmes just to prep myself for ICA. I even went to the library and borrowed a cheerful "How to Do Everything - Adobe Photoshop CS4" book.

Excitedly, I played around with the buttons and the devices. The end result is like magic. Literally. Here's an example.

Photobucket


My fugly face. Taken months back. Remeber the swollen eye I spoke of in one of my entries? Well, you can see it right there. On your right. I'm like super duper Susan Boyle the male version. Wait, but minus the triple-chins.

After Photoshopped:

Photobucket

HAHAHAHA!! OMG! Even though I think I can make my nose abit more smaller, FREAKIN MOTHER HUGE CHANGE LEH!!!

edited: i went & photoshop again. my nose cmi.

WAH LAO EH!! I'M LIKE DAMN DEPRESSED NOW COMAPRING THE BEFORE & AFTER PICS!

Photobucket Photobucket
*spot the difference*

Actually, both look quite gross.

Haha, if I was like some insecure fragile little girl, I tell you my self-esteem will come crumbling down after looking at this!

HAHAHAHAHA, I'm still nub so I have lots to learn. So I hope I can learn as much before the trial ends. hehehhehehehhehehehhe bai

0 spoke: