Thursday, January 14, 2010

"I would like you to do one page insight paper on the guest speaker handed in by Fri, typed out Font 12 Arial and double-spacing"

What on earth.

Even though it was be a treat for me to listen to guests from the media industry to talk about the media industry, I don't wanna stay up late and do some lame insight paper that I most probably won't look back and think "Wow. That insight paper I did really is helpful."

I rather not have guest speakers than to do an insight paper.

This is as shallow I can get.

3 spoke:

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, this valuable opinion

Elliot said...

HAHAHHA you fucking robot spammers giving comments that have NO LINK!

I'm mildly amused.