Thursday, March 04, 2010

Goldilocks

My new FAV website:

http://smittenkitchen.com/

Click it, to believe it.

and lookbook.nu sucks. That is for another time.

Photobucket

Final project for YEAR 1. We got a B. Martharflucking B. Not even a B+. wth.

My hair was really long around that time. I didn't cut since Oct09'. The hair was all over the place, so much so that the people around me can get frustrated by just looking at my locks.

Photobucket

I can sport many wacky hairstyles with long hair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Till one day, enough was enough. And I came to sch look like this:

Photobucket

HHAHAHAHA! BOWL HAIRCUT!

I didn't write that. Heaps of peeps were like saying "Wa, Elliot you follow the korean male stars huh??"

Wah lao, not even lor. I didn't even know that that was a "korean hairstyle". In the first place, who are you to label the bowlcut a korean hairstyle?? Turn off much? I would rather you say I followed The Beatles. But seriously, I wasn't following anyone. It was a spontaneous decision. I don't follow trends man.....I'm a trend setter yozz.

CNY

Photobucket

Photobucket

My bros. And Fudge. We look nothing alike. I'm the lesser of the 3 ): My bro (red-checkered shirt) act only, wear glasses when he has perfect eyesight.

Photobucket

My cousin sticking to the chongsam tradition.

Photobucket

HAHA, I just realized I re-wore almost all my clothes.

0 spoke: