Saturday, February 13, 2010

Roses are Red.... Ang Pows too

Thank God that Chinese New Year is on the same day as Valentines.

I mean, thank god for me.

Me being an unwanted, lonely single since 1991.

I remembered how I spent last year's Valentines. Observing subtly from a side, people declaring their love to one another in their many classic or creative ways.

Whereas for me, my lover has always been:

Photobucket

This rascal.

I'm like the male version of 'catlady' - 'doggent'. Whoopee.

So, for this year, I would be like

"Oh, valentines? Hah, I didn't have time for that man...had to go visiting you know? The first day of CNY is also so hectic!"

Haha, what a loser.

Photobucket

Speaking of declaring love, the most classic way is presenting a stalk of rose to their partners.

Photobucket

And what does the receiver do, she bends and take a whiff of the deep crimson flower that boasts romance.

I'm very confused about that. That whole smelling the rose action.

Because no smell what. Like seriously no smell. Of course there's an ordinary planty smell, but no lovingly sweet smelling fragrance that everyone expects. Unless you DIY go spray your Chanel no.5 on it or something.

Ba- ha! Elliot, why are you being so lamely insightful about flowers no having any scent when you don't receive ANY?

Huh...can you not be like this ): Sadz yoz.

Be back soon, having exams following week.

XX

0 spoke: