Thursday, July 21, 2011

In the News Today,

Photobucket

Just because Victoria.B named her daughter Harper Lee, there's a sudden jump in sales for her (the writer) books. I find this quite funny because the fans will be in for a surprise that To Kill a Mockingbird is actually a very chim and rather difficult book to complete and understand. If you can connect the dots of hidden meanings from Page 1 to the last page, then you're a pro.

It took me like 4 reads.

So honey, by following Posh Spice's favourite reads ain't gonna change anything. I really would like to know how many of you will actually finish reading the whole book.

P.S: I read it for Literature and it was indeed a tiring process, but in the end the book is truly fantastic. But I'm sure I wouldn't have read it for leisure, so I'm not trying to be an intellectual pompous ass who goes "oooh, look at mois. I read like thought-provoking novels and memoirs of politicians...." Like you, I also heart Twilight okz.

#twilightisliterature

1 spoke:

Unknown said...

jewlers magnifier is an online store selling fine optics; watches, electronics, radio controlled clocks and jewelry. We have been in operations since 1974. Currently, we only carry a few carefully selected merchandise that our customers have selected as their favorites. However, we are constantly searching the world to locate innovative merchandise.

Please stay tuned by joining our list to receive special offers; and learn about our latest exciting new products. Your privacy is very important to us; we will not share your information with any third party. Shop with confidence; our site is SSL encrypted for the security of your personal information.