Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm mad at myself for not exercising today even though I constantly reprimanded myself for skipping a whole week of not working out last week and really have to start the ball rolling today.



Eww. Did I just use the phrase 'work out'? Oh boo, now I'm sound like someone who hits the gym everyday. Shit, now I said 'hit the gym'. Gawd, I gotta stop doing that because I feel rather strongly about using lingos that only certain types of people can use. Here, I'm obviously talking about people who go to the gym or exercise frequently. You know.. the 'gym lingo' . Unlike me, who likes sitting at home and indulging on last week's potato chips. Yes, 'indulge' that I can use. And 'munch'.

Speaking of words that are appropriate to use, it has come to a point of time when I can't start to use 'cool' words in my conversations and pull them off as 'hip' words that are already in my everyday vocabulary.

It definitely won' t work if I start using them with people I know my whole life. Someone will tend to pick it up and foil my whole goal to look 'cool'. Words like 'dope' or 'WORD'.

Now, photography.



How it used to be so different and special and out-of-the-ordinary to pick up such a hobby. But now it becoming more and more common and conventional, you see it almost everywhere and almost everyone is picking it up.

I have come down with 2 blames that have made photography as common as idiots sporting oversize spectacles even if their eyesight are perfectly fine:

Technology.

Cameras. No, Digital Cameras are becoming bleedy high-tech that it puts my IT skills to shame. You have high definiation, the 2-digit mega pixels, face detection, auto adjust function and etc... It just makes taking photos so much easier. And because of that, people can now take smashing photos that are out of this world. Thanks to your handy dandy digi-cam, packed with a punch.

So, everyone thinks that their some sort of prodigy. Hello, thank the techonology, not you or God who gave you the talent.

Facebook. (Or any other interactive virtual platform but I think FB is the cause.)

I think Facebook plays a large role you know? It is what ignites the sudden interest of photography because of the thing where you can share your heartfelt photos and people can comment and 'like it' or whatever.

It's sad you know...photography being seen everywhere now....

(For the record, there are people who actually take good pictures regardless how high-tech their cameras are. I'm just annoyed that there are several deluded ones who think they are gifted in photography when all their 'talent' is in the camera and its functions. And maybe a bit of photoshop. Peace.)

Anyways,

Happy Birthday Shiyin for last week!

Photobucket

She's a fairy~~~~~~~~

0 spoke: